1 fl.oz / 30 ml
100% Pure and Natural
Extracted by Cold pressing process
No artificial / synthetic fragrance, flavor or preservative
Applications: Cosmetics, Food and Pharmaceutical
Cosmetics benefits of Pineapple Oil:
- Pineapple lightweight oil deeply hydrates and renews even the most dehydrated and tired skin without that unsightly oily sheen. It provides long-lasting comfort and even better moisture renewal, all with the tangy scent of Pineapple.
- Other benefits of pineapple is firming skin (by boosting the production of collagen), sloughing off dead skin cells, evening out skin tone, and making wrinkles less noticeable.
-Pineapple oil will help to clear up your break outs as it soothes your inflamed and sore skin, it has even been used successfully to heal burn wounds.
-Pineapple oil is an excellent to massage the lower legs and remove dead skin cells.
-Pineapple oil nourishes and strengthens your nails. It prevents them from drying out and heals the dry and damaged skin. Ideal for dry, flaky, uncomfortable, and mature skin. It’s also great as massage oil.
- An excellent enzymatic exfoliator. The pineapple oil helps the skin to get rid of dead cells and dirt, is a mild astringent and a fragrant oil.
Other health benefits of Pineapple and Pineapple Oil:
Pineapple is known to be a native to South America but is also a very important fruit in Indian diet traditionally used for Arthritis patients.
- Promotes bone growth and strengthens bones due to presence of sufficient amounts of manganese, a mineral considered responsible for healthy bones and connective tissues,
- Believed to be useful for maintaining oral health and is considered helpful in healing process after a dental surgery.
- Bromelain, a protein-digesting enzyme in pineapple, has been shown to be an effective treatment in upper respiratory tract infections by suppressing coughs and reducing the thickness of mucus, reduces inflammation and activates compounds that break down fibrin and blocks the production of kinins which both play a role in swelling. Because of these effects, it has been used to help treat rheumatoid arthritis and to speed up recovery from injuries and surgery.
- Treating colds, sore throats, and acute sinusitis are other health benefits of pineapple.
Pineapple oil contains calcium, potassium, magnesium, and it is also a rich in vitamins C, B1, B6, and copper.
Natural Oils & Butters
- Acai Berry Brazilian Oil
- Aloe Vera Oil
- Andiroba Brazilian Oil
- Anise Brazilian Oil
- Babassu Brazilian Oil
- Banana Brazilian Oil
- Basil Brazilian Oil
- Brazil Nut Oil
- Buriti Brazilian Oil
- Calendula Brazilian Oil
- Camomile Brazilian Oil
- Cherry Brazilian Oil
- Clove Brazilian Oil
- Copaiba Brazilian Oil
- Green Coffee Brazilian Oil
- Guava Brazilian Oil
- Jaborandi Brazilian Oil
- Jojoba Brazilian Oil
- Lavender Brazilian Oil
- Lemon Balm Brazilian Oil
- Lime Brazilian Oil
- Macela Brazilian Oil
- Mango Brazilian Oil
- Orange Flower Brazilian Oil
- Papaya Brazilian Oil
- Passion Fruit Seed Brazilian Oil
- Pequi Brazilian Oil
- Pineapple Brazilian Oil
- Pitanga Leaf Brazilian Oil
- Rose Hips Seed Brazilian Oil
- Rosemary Brazilian Oil
- Urucum Brazilian Oil
- Cupuaçú Brazilian Butter
- Shea Brazilian Butter
- Mango Brazilian Butter
- Murumuru Brazilian Butter
- Tucuma Brazilian Butter
- Andiroba Fragrance Oil
- Anise Fragrance Oil
- Cupuaçú Fragrance Oil
- Murumurú Fragrance Oil
- Passion Fruit Fragrance Oil
- Pitanga Fragrance Oil
Skin care: Use few drops daily to improve even severely dry skin, without
causing the skin to produce excess sebum. Pineapple oil helps unblock and
cleanse pores, speeds up the exfoliation process, allows new healthy skin cells
to emerge, reduces discoloration and age spots.
Rub gently on dry, chapped skin, or as a nourishing hair and scalp treatment. To use as bath oil, pour a small amount into warm, running water.
Hair care: Vitamin-rich pineapple oil nourishes the hair and is a wonderful conditioner. One of the best oils for curly or frizzy hair.
Massage Oil: A great and refreshing massage oil for lymphatic massage, lymphatic drainage and for flabby arms/ tights and cellulite.
Mask: If you are looking for an excellent treatment for skin care, but want to stay away from chemicals you have an option. This mask is inexpensive and completely natural to not harm associated with allergies. It can be shown concrete results in very little time. The list of ingredients and preparation method described below.
Ingredients: Pineapple oil, Banana oil (natural banana oil, not the fragrance or the synthetic one), Olive oil and honey.
Take a bowl and put 2 coffeespoons of pineapple oil, 1 coffeespoon of banana oil, 3 tablespoons of olive oil and 1 tablespoon of honey in it. Stir until all turns into a smooth paste. Apply the mixture on your face, either with fingers or a face of brush. Leave it for the next 15 minutes. Rinse face with warm water.
This natural beauty mask using Pineapple oil, has hydrating and nutrient properties that will deeply moisturizes, rapidly hydrate and will shield the skin from moisture loss. It also gently remove dead surface skin cells leaving a soft, smooth, moist skin texture.
Caution: Avoid contact with eyes.
Halitosis (offensive breath): A composition for the treatment of halitosis which comprises a mixture of two full spoon of olive oil with a full spoon of pineapple oil. Take it twice a day after meals for 2 weeks.
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has not evaluated any of the statements or contents of this website.
The information contained herein is NOT intended, nor should it be used to diagnose, treat, cure, prevent, or mitigate any disease or condition